- Researching the Shopkeepers of St Dunstan’s: From Blind Veterans to Breadwinners and Businessmen Documenting Disability: Preserving and Accessing Disabled Heritage, University of Dundee online workshop, 27 July 2022
‘Social Enterprise as Self Help: The Blind Shopkeepers of St Dunstan’s’ for the Social History Society in June 2020 – starts at 14.45
- Teaching the History of Voluntary Action with Dr Helen McCarthy, Liverpool (September 2013)
- Making Connections: Transnational Networks in European Welfare History with Prof Virginia Crossman, Oxford (March 2012)
- Social Work, Health and the Home: New Directions in Historical Research with Prof John Stewart, Glasgow – Wellcome History (December 2011), p. 16.
- Medicine and Charity in History in VAHS New Researchers workshop series, Oxford (February 2009)
- History of Medicine Research Student Conference, with Michael Stanley-Baker, London (June 2008)
You’ll find my blog posts reporting back from events here.