- Teaching with Archives at the Faculty of Social Sciences Staff Conference, University of Wolverhampton, 17-19 September 2018
- Roundtable on Teaching the History of Philanthropy and Humanitarianism with Dr Anna Bocking-Welch, Dr Georgina Brewis and Dr Triona Fitton, chaired by Dr Helen Rogers at the Social History Society conference, Keele University, 11-13 June 2018
- Paying the Hospital and Other Stories; or, Towards a Social History of Money in Modern Life – invited research seminar, University of Manchester, 19 October 2017
Listen to ‘For the Sick Poor? Payment and philanthropy in the pre-NHS voluntary hospitals, c.1900-1948’ research seminar given to the Voluntary Action History Society at the Institute for Historical Research in London in June 2011
- Teaching the History of Voluntary Action with Dr Helen McCarthy, Liverpool (September 2013)
- Making Connections: Transnational Networks in European Welfare History with Prof Virginia Crossman, Oxford (March 2012)
- Social Work, Health and the Home: New Directions in Historical Research with Prof John Stewart, Glasgow – Wellcome History (December 2011), p. 16.
- Medicine and Charity in History in VAHS New Researchers workshop series, Oxford (February 2009)
- History of Medicine Research Student Conference, with Michael Stanley-Baker, London (June 2008)
You’ll find my blog posts reporting back from events here.