Dr Gosling is open to giving talks for schools, in person or online. Click here to discuss possible talks.
Talks on university study might include:
- What would be expected of me on a History course?
- What support is available for my transition to university?
- What jobs do people go on to after studying History?
- Neurodiversity and university study
Talks on social and political history might include:
- Healthcare before and since the creation of the NHS
- Colston and the wider histories of slavery and philanthropy
A series of short lectures on British healthcare before the NHS, c.1900-1948, is available via MASSOLIT.